Monday, May 28, 2007

New news!

Long time, no write. I must admit I've been cheating on Crap in a Bucket with another blog - a more attractive, more desirable blog. I get paid to write there and people actually comment, and what did you ever do for me, "Crap in a Bucket"? You simply allow people to internet-stalk me, if they so choose. You're actually kind of creepy, Crap in a Bucket.

But I love you anyhow.

That said, I've been homesteading in earnest, which means I've been Craigslisting in earnest, to moderate success. Today I picked up a vintage chair



and this guy's entire spice and sauce collection for $20. It was pretty sweet.

But my proudest moment has been the arranging of the "owl nook." While in no way comparable in sentiment to the original owl wall, it is still a beautiful thing that makes me very happy to gaze upon in owl-struck wonder.

(I will add a visual aid later, so you can virtually visit the owl nook, if you are not lucky enough to breakfast there.)

No comments: