Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Things on my mind in 2009

1. Obama. is. president.

2. Being guardedly hopeful and generally happy

3. Population ("are we screwed?")

4. My Studio 360 piece about an amateur fossil hunter and intelligent design versus evolution and how I need to get cracking on that

5. Integrating video into radio and if video could kill the radio star all over again, or it might just be really frustrating

6. Arranging a seed bomb making workshop for the Garden Posse

7. SKIING!!!!!!!!! I MIGHT GO SKIING THIS YEAR!!! OH MY GOD

8. How people think I'm maybe 16 or 17 years old and whether or not I need a makeover, and if so, how would I do that without reality TV or Oprah.

9. I really like O magazine.

Possible expansion upon one or more of these subjects may or may not be upcoming.

No comments: